Friday, January 31, 2014

First Year of the Horse & First Jubilee script


It is the first day of the Lunar Year of the Horse!

Cathy O sent me a wonderful envelope combining the colors of the Lunar New Year of the Horse stamp and the Jubilee script. The gold lines and dots are great.

Sadly it arrived in the middle of a big snowstorm, so got a little wet in parts. AND it was the victim of a cruel pen at the PO. For 2014 I'm going to try and 'cover up' these offenses to give envelopes their original look.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so sad. I should probably have used the hated, smelly spray fixative, especially at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although it didn't arrive in pristine condition, I am still a fan of just letting things go in the mail to see what happens... it adds character! I really like how you did the first P.

    ReplyDelete