Saturday, January 10, 2015

Incoming from Finland




Carina sent me a homemade envelope from an old magazine.



Finland/Suomi has some amazing stamps. They seem to come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. Eva posted about a set of 'love' stamps that I really like, as an example.

Carina used the Tom of Finland (I wouldn't google this if you are using a work computer!) stamps on this one (Finland's best-selling stamps ever, apparently), plus a very cool little 30c stamp that almost looks like a random sticker you might find on a piece of fruit. Neat.



On the back is this great image of a momma chipmunk tidying up her offspring.


And a fantastic artistamp.



And inside some of her digital art, where she alters old images in provocative ways. I still haven't figured out what I think about it - every time I look at it I sense something different.


No comments:

Post a Comment