Thursday, April 23, 2015

Rectangular envelopes that look round





It was still cold enough for hot chocolate when I sent envelope 403 to Adrienne. I addressed it in silver, however the scan makes it look grey.










I've sent a few envelopes with watch faces on them in the past, and always regret not putting the stamp in the middle of the face.

So a circular stamp and circular address (more or less) for Eric on envelope 181.



A few days after I mailed it, this arrived from the man himself - coincidence?


Time flies, and so did this card. It was postmarked March 16th, and arrived on the 21st. It looks a bit greener in my scan (or maybe it is my monitor) - check out Eric's blog, the link is on the right, for a better scan and more fun mail art.


8 comments:

  1. I've seen that on Eric's blog. The clocks make me think of my friend John's project: http://scriptorsclockcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very interesting mail blog. Should I send him something?

      Delete
    2. Oh, John will be really happy. And he always answers! :D

      Delete
  2. still could there? Sun is shining and all snow gone, gone...but what a great envelope #403 is. and thank you for my envelope in the exchange, one of the original first 100

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 403 was sent back in March, when it felt like spring would never arrive. And now it feels like fall is back after a brief flirtation with spring. I'm sure it will be hot humid summer before too long.

      Delete
    2. meant to write COLD, it is now cold here, now need that nice looking cup of HOT Chocolate...

      Delete
  3. coincidence in time, all in goof time. great exchange...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm realizing that more and more my envelopes and other mail art are responses to someone else's mail.

      Delete