Sunday, May 3, 2015

Spring... and a book of Erniness




This arrived on a very cold day at the end of March when we had freezing temperatures and snow flurries. Thankfully, Katerina's mail brightened my day with a message of spring.



And inside was a great surprise - some faux stamps of Kat in her favorite blue, and my first mail art book - sent on vintage computer paper based largely on papers sent to Thessaloniki by none other than the Haptic Werewolf himself.




_________________________

Bonus link

I don't have anything for Sunday Stamps, but you may be interested in reading about the Win the War stamp issued in 1942 over at USPS Stamps.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I think arrows are weapons (even if they probably weren't used in WWII)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, however since this stamp is not in my possession, I didn't link this link to Sunday stamps.

      Delete
  2. Win the War stamp qualifies for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, but sadly this stamp is not in my possession. I just thought the USPS stamps link was a good fit for today's Sunday stamps theme.

      Delete