Friday, December 25, 2015

A December Puffin for Christmas

This arrived from Heleen with perfect timing, and with two of the amazing December stamps that I've raved about twice this month - including my favorite one, the fox.

There are three ways to look at this.

First, the puffin right side up.


Second, the address side up.


Third, the way that the PostNL machine looked at it.


And another puffin inside - I feel that perhaps you can never have enough puffins!




Thanks so much, Heleen, you made my Christmas mail week very special.

Merry Christmas! 

And if you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope your day is a peaceful one.


4 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful mail. I'm gald that you finally received this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! This might be my favorite from this month.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for posting, FinnBadger, and I enjoyed your three ways of looking at it :-)
    I am happy to see the Puffins have arrived safely and still wondering why the inside puffin is so small-beaked...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great mail, thanks again. Maybe the inside puffin is just a little shy?

      Delete