Friday, December 25, 2015

Advent - eni looka


So far I've picked two blog posts from each of the 12 months (Dec 14 to Nov 15), so now we're at the last day (can't believe I made it - it was more work than I thought it would be), I've chosen one extra piece that I love.

Eni Looka received all the mail from the 5th World Day of Faux Stamp Artists in 2014. In 2015 he sent out this fantastic, large piece. It has a beautiful artists stamp by Eni in  the middle, and arrived without any real postage, just the large T in the corner. It came with other nice things, too.


Let me know if you enjoyed the advent idea - if you did, I may give it a go again next year.



8 comments:

  1. this is a nice way to visit old friends of envelopes and you took it through boxing day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was pretty nostalgic. And today I found myself wondering why there was only 1 update, and not 2.

      Delete
  2. I liked it from the beginning! But having my envelope on there towards the end was extra fun'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Choosing your envelope was easy - I'm still impressed by your patience in removing produce labels. I've tried a few recently and it didn't end well!

      Delete